Information on personal data processing
Pursuant to the Art. 13 of the Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on protection of natural persons in terms of processing of their personal data and the free movement of such data, please, below find the following information in connection with personal data processing.
The controller, who must collect your personal data under the law, namely pursuant to the Act on Experts, Translators and Interpreters, and who is a party to a contractual relationship with the data subject as per the respective provisions of the Commercial Code of the Slovak Republic where the controller is established, is ILUMINATA s.r.o., domiciled at Dunajská 68, 811 08 BRATISLAVA, Business ID: 44 556 039, Tax ID: 2022750565, VAT ID: SK2022750565, registered with Bratislava 1 District Court, Section Ltd. File number 108720 and ILUMINATA EXIM LTD s.r.o., domiciled at Dunajská 68, 811 08 BRATISLAVA, Business ID: 50 109 863, Tax ID: 2120177290, registered with Bratislava 1 District Court, Section Ltd. File number 108229/B
The controller, providing its services under two distinct companies with the same contact details, can be reached at +421 903 615 028 through a telephone call or chat applications WhatsApp and Viber, at email@example.com or at its domicile address above.
Scope in which the controller processes your personal data
We only process your personal data to the extend necessary to provide you with the product / service you (wish to) order, in compliance with the legislation stipulated above, while ensuring your legitimate interests are protected throughout the entire business transaction.
We process the following categories of personal data:
- 1. your first and last name
- 2. address of residence
- 1. your e-mail
- 2. phone number
- 3. contact address
- 4. transaction data, namely information about your payment and payment method
Purpose of personal data processing
We process your personal data for the purpose of entering into a purchase contract with you, under which we supply our goods and services. This includes receipt and processing of orders, issuing invoices and tax documents, records of payments, shipping goods to the selected address etc.
In order to properly meet all legal obligations, we also process personal data for the bookkeeping purposes or for handling claims and complaints. In some cases, personal data also need to be processed for litigation and debt collection.
Legal grounds for personal data processing
We process your personal data in accordance with the law, only on the basis of the following legal grounds: Where personal data processing is necessary for contract performance (e.g. a purchase contract) to which you are a party and where we are required to do so under the Translators Act (The Act no. 382/2004 and the Decree no. 228/2018 implementing the aforementioned Act).
Personal data recipients
1. Your personal data may be made available to the following categories of recipients:
2. National postal service or shipping companies
3. Sworn translators / interpreters
4. Lawyers and law firms
5. Collection companies and receivers
6. Courts and authorities involved in criminal proceedings
7. Accounting offices, auditors and tax advisers
Period of storing your personal data
1. Subject to consent of data subjects, we will process your data until your consent is withdrawn, however, not longer than 24 months after it was granted except where we are required to retain your personal data under the aforementioned legislation for the period of ten years.
2. In the event of contract performance, we will process your personal data for the duration of our contractual relationship.
3. In case of the Bookkeeping Act and the VAT Act, the term of data retention may extend for the period of 10 years.
Your data subject rights
1. We process your personal data in a manner that ensures upholding of your respective rights.
2. You have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to know the purpose of their processing, who the recipients of your personal data are, for what term the data are processed.
3. You have the right to demand correction if your personal data are incorrect or to have them updated.
4. You have the right to demand your personal data be deleted if the law allows or if you find them processed contrary to the law.
If your personal data is processed under your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
You have the right to object to automated decisions if you find or believe that processing is illegal or contrary to your rights.
You have the right to data portability if you wish to have them transferred to another controller. Upon your request, we will provide your personal data in the appropriate format unless legitimate technical or legal obstacles prevent us from providing them in the format you may require.
In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic, domiciled at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, Business ID: 36 064 220, tel. no .: +421 2 3231 3220, https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/
How and where to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us with your specific request concerning your personal data at the phone number, e-mail or regular address provided above.
We will respond to your request free of charge within 30 days. In case of complexity or a large number of requests, we are entitled to extend this period by additional 60 days.
However, if your request exceeds the bounds deemed reasonable or is recurrent, we are entitled to charge an administrative fee per our discretion to cover the costs associated with handling your request.