Also known as Vocational A-Level (AVCE) or Vocational Competence Certificate (VCC) is issued by a vocational school, sometimes also called a trade school, career center or vocational college.
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Flexible service delivery
- Quick service
Vocational certificates are issued by educational institutions providing secondary or post-secondary training designed to provide vocational education or technical skills required to perform tasks of a particular and specific job.
What to do if you need certified translation services.
Translation of a vocational certificate of education.
An official translation of a vocational competence certificate requires the translated document be bound by a professional translator with its copy, certified by a notary public.
The official translation of the vocational certificate has several pages, which the translator endorses with his official stamp.
Front page: Identifies the official translator and the client.
The client data must include: first and last name and the address of the person who is placing the translation order or the person named in the certificate itself.
Second page: a true copy of the vocational certificate certified by a notary public
Copies intended for translation, i.e. for use abroad, must be authenticated by the notary public himself, not the person authorized by the notary.
Public documents intended to be used abroad (sometimes) require higher verification, the so-called legalisation, if they are to be submitted to the authorities of the foreign state. Legalisation of a certificate of vocation is done by means of an apostille.
If an apostille is required, it is not possible to use a certified copy of the certificate of vocational competence. The apostille is attached to the original document.
For states outside the Haague Convention, the Ministry of Education shall endorse the documents to be further legalized by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The document is then translated by a sworn translator certified by the respective higher authority. Finally, it is necessary to superlegalize a document by the embassy or consulate of the country in which the vocational certificate of education is to be used.
Third page: translation into the target language.
The translation must be done by an official translator authorised by the judicial authorities of the respective state.
Fourth page: translator's certificate. The last page of the official translation of the vocational competence certificate includes the translator's declaration stating that the translation is true and correct. It bears the imprint of the translator's official stamp and his signature.
What to do if you already have an apostilled VCE?
1. All pages of the VCE must be scanned.
2. You can upload the scan of your VCE to be translated via our e-shop www.translatecee.com or as an attachment to e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Select the target language.
4. According to the target language and the method of delivery and collection of your VCE, you will receive an e-bill with the date and manner of delivery.
Requirement: translation of my VCE from Ukrainian into Slovak with personal collection in Bratislava
1. Upload the scan of your VCE, select the target language and provide us with your details
2. Pay the e-bill.
3. You can pick up the translation usually within 48 hours of crediting our account – a notification will be sent to you as soon as the translation is ready.
4. Do not forget to bring the original document to be bound with the translation to our office at Dunajská 68, Bratislava.