Also known under any of the following terms: academic certificate, certificate of higher education, degree certificate, qualification certificate, university diploma or college diploma
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Flexible service delivery
- Quick service
What to do if you need certified translation services?
Translation of your university certificate
An official translation of an academic certificate requires the translated document be bound by a professional translator with its copy certified by a notary public. The official translation of the certificate of higher education has four pages, which the translator endorses with his official stamp.
Front page: Identifies the official translator and the client.
The client data must include: first and last name and the address of the person who is placing the translation order or the person named in the degree certificate itself.
Second page: a true copy of the qualification certificate certified by a notary public
Copies intended for translation, i.e. for use abroad, must be authenticated by the notary public himself, not the person authorized by the notary.
Public documents intended to be used abroad (sometimes) require higher verification, the so-called legalisation, if they are to be submitted to the authorities of a foreign state. Legalisation of a university diploma is done by means of an apostille.
If an apostille is required, it is not possible to use a certified copy of the college diploma. The apostille is attached to the original document. For states outside the Haague Convention, the Ministry of Education shall endorse the documents to be further legalized by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The document is then translated by a sworn translator certified by the respective higher authority. Finally, it is necessary to superlegalize the document by the embassy or consulate of the country in which the university certificate is to be used.
Third page: translation of the academic certificate into the target language.
Fourth page: translator's certificate. The last page of the official translation of the degree certificate includes the translator's declaration stating that the translation is true and correct. It bears the imprint of the translator's official stamp and his signature.
How to proceed if you already have a superlegalised qualification certificate?
1. Scan all pages of your university diploma.
2. Upload the scan of your college diploma to be translated via our e-shop www.translatecee.com or as an attachment to e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Select the target language.
4. According to the target language and the method of delivery and collecting of your university certificate, you will receive an e-bill with the date and manner of delivery.
Enquiry: academic certificate translation from Slovak into French to be shipped to France
How to proceed:
1. deliver the original certificate of higher education to any of ILUMINATA addresses (see Contact us) providing us with your personal details, namely your first and last name, address, shipping address, e-mail account and telephone number
2. pay the e-bill
3. the translation of your degree certificate shall be shipped to you within 72 hours of your payment