Business License is a permission granted in the form of a certificate by the state government to carry out any business or trade for which it is issued. You may need a business license if you are starting a business.
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Flexible service delivery
- Quick service
A trade licence may serve as a proof of vocational or other qualification if presented to a respective foreign agency in the process of setting up your own business abroad.
How to proceed if you need certified translation services.
The official translation of a business licence requires the translated document be bound with the original by a professional translator.
The official trade license translation consists of (usually) several pages, which the translator endorses with his official stamp.
Front page: Identifies the official translator and the client.
The client identification must include: full name and domicile of the natural or legal entity who is placing the translation order or of the entity the business license refers to.
Next page(s): the original trade licence
Trade licences issued in the Slovak Republic can be obtained at the Office of District Administration, the Trade Licensing Department, provided you meet the conditions the trade license issuance is subject to.
The translation must be done by a sworn translator authorised by the judicial authorities of the respective state.
The last page of the sworn translation of the business licence includes the translator's declaration stating that this is a true and correct translation of the original. It bears the imprint of the translator's official stamp and his signature.
How to proceed if I already have the trade license?
1. All pages of the trade license must be scanned.
2. Upload the scanned document via ILUMINATA e-shop at www.translatecee.com or attach it to an e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Select the target language.
4. According to the target language and the method of delivery and picking up the physical copy of the business license, you will receive an e-bill with the date and manner of delivery.
Client request: official translation of the trade license from German into Slovak to be collected personally in Poprad.
Steps to take:
1. Upload the scanned license
2. Specify target language
3. Pay the e-bill
4. Book your collection time at email@example.com or by calling +421 950 523 682.
5. Do not forget to bring the original copy of the licence with you.