Confirmation of filing a tax return, also known as proof of income letter, is prepared by the employer if the employee requests so, within the statutory time limit provided the employee submits all the accompanying documents.
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Flexible service delivery
- Quick service
The employer is obliged to issue and deliver proof of payment of income to an employee who, in the taxable period, received taxable income earned from employment.
How to proceed if you need a translation of the confirmation that your income tax return has been filed
The official translation of the tax return confirmation requires the translated document be bound with the original.
The official translation of the tax return filing confirmation usually consists of four pages, which the translator endorses with his official stamp.
Front page: Identifies the official translator and the client.
The client data must include: the first and last name and the address of the person who is placing the translation order or of the person the tax return refers to.
Second page: tax return submission confirmation
Third page: translation of the tax return submission confirmation into the target language.
The translation must be done by an official translator authorised by the judicial authorities of the respective state.
Fourth page: translator's certificate. The last page of the official translation of the tax return submission confirmation includes the translator's declaration stating that this is a true and correct translation of the document attached. It bears the imprint of the translator's official stamp and his signature.
How to proceed if you already have the tax return submission confirmation from my employer?
1. The tax return submission confirmation needs to be scanned.
2. You can upload the scan of the tax return submission confirmation to be translated via our e-shop www.translatecee.com or attach it to an e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Select the target language.
4. According to the target language and the method of delivery and collecting of your tax return submission confirmation, you will receive an e-bill with the date and manner of delivery.
Request: translation of the tax return submission confirmation into German to be collected in person in Bratislava
How to proceed:
1. Bring the tax return submission confirmation to the ILUMINATA office at Dunajská 68 during our business hours between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
2. You will be charged 50% advance payment and asked to fill in the order form.
3. You can pick up the translation on the date announced on the spot or we will send it to you by registered mail to the address you provide for this purpose if you pay the full price of the translation upon placing the order.