PROOF OF ADDRESS
also known as address certificate, residence certificate, address proof letter, affidavit of domicile, affidavit of residence or proof of residency letter is a legal document issued as a proof of an individual’s address.
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Flexible service delivery
- Quick service
A proof of address is demanded by all governmental, corporate, organizational, academic and social organizations before providing any kind of service to an individual. The address domicile proof must be issued by a competent legal authority.
How to proceed if you need certified translation services.
The official translation of a certificate of address requires the translated document be bound with the original document issued by the respective legal authority.
The official address certificate translation consists of (usually) four pages, which the translator endorses with his official stamp.
Front page: Identifies the official translator and the client.
The client identification must include: first and last name and the address of the person who is placing the translation order or the person the letter refers to.
Second page: proof of residency
Third page: translation of the proof of residency into the target language.
The translation must be done by an official translator authorised by the judicial authorities of the respective state.
Fourth page: translator's certificate. The last page of the official translation of the proof of residency includes the translator's declaration stating that this is a true and correct translation of the original. It bears the imprint of the translator's official stamp and his signature.
What to do if I already have the certification of address?
1. Scan the certificate.
2. Upload the scanned document via ILUMINATA e-shop at www.translatecee.com or attach it to an e-mail addressed to email@example.com.
3. Select the target language.
4. According to the target language and the method of delivery and picking up the physical copy of the certificate, you will receive an e-bill with the date and manner of delivery.
Client request: official translation of the proof of address letter from Slovak into Russian to be collected in person in Bratislava
Steps to be taken:
1. Upload the scanned certificate
2. Specify target language
3. Pay the invoice & provide us with the physical copy of your certificate
4. Book your collection time with the ILUMINATA Bratislava office manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +421 903 615 028.