MEDICAL REPORT - the price is quoted per standard page = 270 words
Medical examination report is a document included in the patient’s medical records, health record or medical chart.
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Flexible service delivery
- Quick service
It constitutes a part of systematic documentation of a single patient’s medical history and care across time within one particular health care provider’s jurisdiction. The medical record includes a variety of notes entered over time by health care professionals, recording observations and administration of drugs and therapies, test results, x-rays, surgeries, reports, etc.
How to proceed if you need certified translation services.
Medical report / Hospital Discharge Report
The official translation of a hospital discharge report requires the translated document be bound by a professional translator with the original document issued by the respective health care provider.
The official medical report consists of (usually) four pages, which the translator endorses with his official stamp.
Front page: Identifies the official translator and the client.
The client identification must include: first and last name and the address of the person who is placing the translation order or the person the report refers to.
Second page: medical report
Third page: translation of the medical report into the target language.
The translation must be done by an official translator authorised by the judicial authorities of the respective state.
Fourth page: translator's Certificate. The last page of the official translation of the medical report includes the translator's declaration stating that this is a true and correct translation of the original. It bears the imprint of the translator's official stamp and his signature.
What to do if I need my medical report translated?
1. Scan the medical report.
2. Upload the scanned document via ILUMINATA e-shop at www.translatecee.com or attach it to an e-mail addressed to email@example.com.
3. Select the target language.
4. According to the target language and the method of delivery and picking up the physical copy of the medical report, you will receive an e-bill with the date and manner of delivery.
Client request: translation of medical report from Slovak into German
Steps of the delivery process:
1. Upload the scanned medical report
2. Specify target language
3. Pay the e-bill
4. We will send you the translation within 48 hours of your payment receipt