University diploma supplement or transcript of records is a document accompanying a European higher education diploma, providing a standardized description of the nature, level, context, content and status of the studies completed by its holder.
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Flexible service delivery
- Quick service
How to proceed if you need certified translation services?
Translation of your diploma supplement / transcript of grades.
An official translation of a diploma supplement requires the translated document be bound with the copy of the original certified by a notary public or the issuing university.
The official translation of the diploma supplement has (usually) ten pages, stapled together and endorsed with the translator's official stamp.
Front page: Identifies the official translator and the client.
The client data must include: first and last name and the address of the person who is placing the the translation order or the person named in the diploma supplement itself.
Page two – five: a true copy of the diploma supplement certified by a notary public or issued by the degree-awarding university
Copies intended for translation, i.e. for use abroad, must be authenticated by the notary public himself, not the person authorized by the notary. The best way to ensure the authenticity of your diploma supplement is having a duplicate thereof issued by your university.
Public documents intended to be used abroad (often) require higher verification, the so-called legalisation, if they are to be submitted to the authorities of a foreign state. Legalisation of the diploma supplement is done by means of an apostille.
If an apostille is required, it is not possible to use a certified copy of the diploma supplement. The apostille is attached to the original document.
For states outside the Haague Convention, the documents should be endorsed by the Ministry of Education. These need to be further legalized by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The document is then translated by a sworn translator, and certified by the respective higher authority. Finally, it is necessary to superlegalize the document by the embassy or consulate of the country in which the diploma supplement is to be used.
Pages six - nine: translation of the diploma supplement into the target language.
Your diploma supplement must be translated by an official translator authorised by the judicial authorities of the respective state.
Page ten: Translator's Certificate. The last page of the official translation of the diploma supplement consists of the translator's declaration stating that the translation is true and correct. It bears the imprint of the translator's official stamp and his signature.
How do I proceed if I already have an apostilled diploma supplement?
1. Scan all pages of your diploma supplement.
2. Upload the scan of your diploma supplemet to be translated via our e-shop www.translatecee.com or attach it to e-mail addressed to email@example.com.
3. Select the target language.
4. According to the target language and the method of delivery and collection of your diploma supplement, you will receive an e-bill with the date and manner of delivery.
Enquiry: diploma supplement translation from Enlish into Slovak to be collected in person in Bratislava
Steps to be taken:
1. send us the scan of your diploma supplement for appraisal either via our e-shop or by e-mail.
2. deliver the original diploma supplement to our office at Dunajská 68, Bratislava during our business hours or according to an appointment you can make at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +421 903 615 028
3. fill-in the order form and pay the 50% deposit
4. as soon as your translation is ready, you will be informed by e-mail or a text message.
5. you will receive the receipt upon paying the rest of the translation fee when collecting your document.