CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
Certificate of Incorporation is a legal document relating to the formation of a company or corporation. It is usually a simple certificate issued by the relevant government registry as confirmation of the due incorporation and valid existence of (mostly) a limited liability company. It is also a proof of a new company incorporation.
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Flexible service delivery
- Quick service
Certificate of incorporation is issued by the companies house, also known as a business registry.
How to proceed if you need certified translation services.
Certificate of incorporation.
The official translation of a certificate of incorporation requires the translated document be bound by a professional translator with the original.
The official certificate of incorporation translation consists of (usually) several pages, which the translator endorses with his official stamp.
Front page: Identifies the official translator and the client.
The client identification must include: full name and domicile of the legal entity who is placing the translation order or of the company the certificate of incorporation refers to or, alternately, the name of its statutory representative.
Next page(s): the original certificate of incorporation.
Certificates of incorporation of companies incorporated under the Slovak law are issued in the Slovak Republic either at the office of a notary public, a post office or the court administering the Business Registry.
The translation must be done by a sworn translator authorised by the judicial authorities of the respective state.
The last page of the sworn translation of the certificate of incorporation includes the translator's declaration stating that this is a true and correct translation of the original. It bears the imprint of the translator's official stamp and his signature.
How to proceed if you already have the certificate of incorporation?
1. All pages of the certificate of incorporation must be scanned.
2. Upload the scanned document via ILUMINATA e-shop at www.translatecee.com or attach it to an e-mail addressed to email@example.com.
3. Select the target language.
4. According to the target language and the method of delivery and picking up the physical copy of the certificate of incorporation, you will receive an e-bill with the date and manner of delivery.
Client request: official translation of the certificate of incorporation from English into Slovak to be collected in person in Bratislava.
How to proceed:
1. Upload the scanned certificate of incorporation
2. Specify target language
3. Pay the invoice
4. Book your collection time at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +421 903 615 028.
5. Do not forget to bring the original copy of the certificate with you.