CERTIFICATE OF GOOD CONDUCT
Also known by any of the following names: criminal conviction certificate, police certificate, police clearance certificate, certificate of criminal history, certificate of criminal record, good conduct certificate, police history check or judicial records extract
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Flexible service delivery
- Quick service
How to proceed if you need certified translation services.
The official translation of a certificate of good conduct requires the translated document be bound by a professional translator with the original.
The official police certificate translation consists of several pages, which the translator endorses with his official stamp.
Front page: Identifies the official translator and the client.
The client identification must include: first and last name and the address of the person who is placing the translation order or the person the certificate of criminal history refers to.
Next page(s): the original certificate of criminal record.
Good conduct certificates are issued by the police or other government agency.
If you are a Slovak citizen or a resident of Slovakia, you can get your non-criminal certificate from the municipal office if there is a Bureau of Vital Statistics in your town / village, from the Slovak Postal Service or the Office of Attorney-General.
The translation must be done by an official translator authorised by the judicial authorities of the respective state.
The last page of the official translation of the judicial records extract includes the translator's declaration stating that this is a true and correct translation of the original. It bears the imprint of the translator's official stamp and his signature.
How to proceed if you already have the police history check certificate?
1. All pages of the certificate of good conduct must be scanned.
2. Upload the scanned document via ILUMINATA e-shop at www.translatecee.com or attach it to an e-mail addressed to email@example.com.
3. Select the target language.
4. According to the target language and the method of delivery and picking up the physical copy of the good conduct certificate, you will receive an e-bill with the date and manner of delivery.
Client request: official translation of the non-criminal record from Slovak into Arabic to be collected in person in Žilina.
How to proceed:
1. Upload the scanned non-criminal record
2. Specify target language
3. Pay the invoice
4. Book your time of submitting the original document to our representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +421 902 217 997.
5. The translation will be either sent to you by registered mail to the address you indicate or you can meet our representative again when the translation is ready for personal collection.