CERTIFICATE OF ENROLLMENT
Student enrollment certificate, (university) registration certificate, proof of enrollment in college, certificate of student status, proof of student status, student status letter, certificate of attendance or a certificate of student status, is a document issued by a university, college or a high school to confirm the holder’s student status.
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Flexible service delivery
- Quick service
How to proceed if you need certified translation services.
The official translation of a certificate of enrollment requires the translated document be bound by a professional translator with the original document issued by the respective school.
The official student status certificate translation consists of (usually) four pages, which the translator endorses with his official stamp.
Front page: Identifies the official translator and the client.
The client identification must include: first and last name and the address of the person who is placing the translation order or the person the university registration certificate refers to.
Second page: proof of enrollment
Third page: translation of the certificate of enrollment into the target language.
The translation must be done by an official translator authorised by the judicial authorities of the respective state.
Fourth page: translator's certificate. The last page of the proof of enrollment translation consists of the translator's declaration stating that the translation is true and correct. It bears the imprint of the translator's official stamp and his signature.
What to do if I already have the student status letter?
1. Scan the letter.
2. Upload the scanned document via ILUMINATA e-shop at www.translatecee.com or attach it to an e-mail addressed to email@example.com.
3. Select the target language.
4. According to the target language and the method of delivery and collection of the physical copy of the student status certificate, you will receive an e-bill with the date and manner of delivery.
Client request: official translation of the student status letter from Spanish into Slovak to be collected in person in Poprad
Steps of the delivery process:
1. Upload the scanned student status certificate
2. Specify target language
3. Pay the invoice
4. Book your collection time with the ILUMINATA Poprad office manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +421 950 523 682 if you need to stop by outside our business hours.
5. Do not forget to bring the original copy of the student status certificate with you. It will be stapled together with its official translation on the spot.
6. Your translation will be ready not later than 48 hours of payment.