A birth certificate is a vital record that documents the birth of a child. The term "birth certificate" can refer to either the original document certifying the circumstances of the birth or to a certified copy of or representation of the ensuing registration of that birth.
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Flexible service delivery
- Quick service
How to proceed if you need certified translation services.
Birth certificate translation.
The official translation of a birth certificate requires the translated document be bound by a professional translator with the original.
The official birth certificate translation consists of several pages, which the translator endorses with his official stamp.
Front page: Identifies the official translator and the client.
The client identification must include: first and last name and the address of the person who is placing the translation order or the person the birth certificate refers to.
Second page: the original document or an apostilled copy of the birth certificate.
Birth certificates are issued by a registry or a special registry. In the U.S., for example, such institution is called a Bureau of Vital Statistics.
Public documents intended to be used abroad require higher verification, the so-called legalisation, if they are to be submitted to the authorities of the foreign state. Legalisation of birth certificates is done by means of an apostille.
Where to get an apostilled birth certificate?
The birth certificate will be issued to you by a registry.
The birth certificate is legalised by attaching an apostille thereto by any authority you may be referred to by the registrar, depending on the country issuing the birth certificate.
Third page: translation of the birth certificate into the target language.
The translation must be done by an official translator authorised by the judicial authorities of the respective state.
Fourth page: translator's certificate. The last page of the official translation of the birth certificate includes the translator's declaration stating that this is a true and correct translation of the original. It bears the imprint of the translator's official stamp and his signature.
What to do if I already have an apostilled birth certificate?
1. All pages of the apostilled birth certificate must be scanned.
2. Upload the scanned document via ILUMINATA e-shop at www.translatecee.com or attach it to an e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Select the target language.
4. According to the target language and the method of delivery and picking up the physical copy of the birth certificate, you will receive an e-bill with the date and manner of delivery .
Client request: official translation of the birth certificate from English into Slovak to be collected in person in Bratislava
How to proceed:
1. Upload the scanned birth certificate
2. Specify target language
3. Pay the e-bill
4. Book your collection time at the ILUMINATA office at Dunajská 68, Bratislava (between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.) at email@example.com or by calling +421 903 615 028.
5. Do not forget to bring the original copy of the birth certificate with you.
6. Pick up your translation.