If you are about to marry a foreigner, s/he has to prove to your jurisdiction their eligibility to enter into marriage. If the wedding is planned abroad, any jurisdiction will want to see the proof of eligibility. The Slovak Republic, where the Translator is based, does not issue such statements with respect to the marital status of its citizens. However, an affidavit - signed before a notary public -will do. You can produce your own affidavit and have it notarised at the country of wedding. But an official translation of a document, drafted in your future spouse's native language, will add stamps and make it look even more solemn. 

If procuring the proof was giving you a headache, I hope we solved it. If your spouse will be giving you those in the future, we translate dissolution of marriages, too. :-P